While you are in court the following are prohibited:
- Cellular phones
- Knives, ice pricks, guns, corrosive liquid or any form of weapon
- Chewing gum, food or drink
- Dark glasses or cosmetically tinted glasses
- Shorts, slippers, caps or hats
- Luggage except handbags, briefcase
- Business or lounge suits.
- Blazers and trousers of sober colour.
- Shirt buttoned at the neck with tie of sober colour.
- Shoes and socks are to be worn, not including sandals or slippers.
- Dress pant or skirt suit, skirts and blouse with soberly cut neckline at the front and the back. The skirt should end not higher than one inch above the knee.
- Shoes, not including sandals or slippers.
- Moderate dress is expected
- chest, stomach or thigh must not be exposed
- Tight clothing - eg. blouse, pants or mini skirt are not allowed
- Earrings should not be worn
- Shirts must be tucked inside pants
- Chest or chest hair must not be exposed
- Pants should be secured to the waistline
- Hipsters pants are not allowed